- You'll be very suprised to hear the findings of a study on living to an old age...
- Find out the latest stats regarding identity theft in Wisconsin and what you can do to prevent it from happening to you
- If you love eggs and/or chickens you'll want to find out how raising chickens as a hobby turned into something else...
- Featured speaker at the BDAAA will discuss her wonderful book about the time spent in Russia
- You'll be captivated by a very small book with a very BIG message
Dr. Howard Friedman, "THE LONGEVITY PROJECT", a landmark study on living to an old age
Wednesday, March 16th, 10:05am
Mike Prusinski, a certified Identity Theft expert, will talk about the newest statistics just released for Wisconsin from the Federal Trade Commission's consumer Sentinel Network.
and the Garden Doctor returns
Dick Zondag, aka "The Garden Doctor" 10:30-11am
Thursday, March 17th, 10:05am
"THE CHICKEN AND EGG", a combination cookbook, memoir about living in the city and raising chickens
and at 10:35AM
Lisa Paul, "SWIMMING IN THE DAYLIGHT", an inspiring account of the improbable link between an ailing Soviet Jewish refusenik from Moscow and a young woman from America, (Wisconsin native).
Friday, March 18th, 10:05am
Charlene Costanzo, "THE 13TH GIFT", a delightful novella with a profound message